INTRODUCING ATTORNEY GARRETT J. MONTEAGUDO
| ATTORNEY AT LAW
Garrett J. Monteagudo is an associate attorney with the Reyes Law Group focusing primarily on Commercial & Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, Community Association Law, and Real Estate Transactions.
Mr. Monteagudo was born and raised in South Florida. After receiving his Bachelor of Arts in both Political Science and Criminology from Florida State University, Mr. Monteagudo sacrificed a year of law school to assist his family in establishing a Fort Lauderdale restaurant and bar—American Social—here in Fort Lauderdale’s very own Las Olas Boulevard. Shortly thereafter, Mr. Monteagudo returned to academics where he pursued his law degree from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law. While in law school, Mr. Monteagudo was an Articles Editor for the ILSA Journal of International and Comparative Law, and he graduated Cum Laude.
Mr. Monteagudo is a member of the Florida Bar and is admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts as well as the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida.
Commercial & Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, Community Association Law, Real Estate Transactions
- Nova Southeastern University J.D. 2015;
- Florida State University, B.A. in Political Science and Criminology, 2010
- State Courts:
- Federal Courts:
- U.S. District Court
- Southern District of Florida
Areas of Experience:
- Commercial/Business Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Condominium Association Law
- Real Estate Transactions
- Represented various clients in civil and commercial litigation claims and lawsuits.
- Represented various community associations in litigation and collection matters.
Professional Leadership, Memberships & Activities:
- Member in Good Standing, Florida Bar