INTRODUCING ATTORNEY MARK A. GAETA
| ATTORNEY AT LAW
Mark A. Gaeta is an associate attorney with the Reyes Law Group, focusing primarily on Commercial & Civil Litigation, Mortgage Foreclosure Defense, and Community Association Law. Mr. Gaeta was born and raised in the Fort Lauderdale area, where both his parents are practicing attorneys as well. After receiving his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Central Florida, he returned to Fort Lauderdale to pursue his law degree from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law. Mr. Gaeta attributes his return to the Fort Lauderdale area to his willingness and desire to give back to the community that he grew up in.
While in law school, Mr. Gaeta was a member of the Nova Trial Association, and a staff editor for the ILSA Journal of International and Comparative Law. He received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in UCC Article 9: Secured Transactions, and Medical Malpractice. Also while in law school, Mr. Gaeta gained extensive experience while clerking at a prominent Fort Lauderdale personal injury firm, and has now transitioned that experience to reflect his practice at Reyes Law Group, P.A.
Mr. Gaeta is a member of the Florida Bar and is admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts as well as the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida. He is also a member of the Broward County Bar Association.
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D. 2015
- University of Central Florida, B.A. in Political Science, 2012
- State Courts:
- Federal Courts:
- U.S. District Court
- Southern District of Florida
Areas of Experience
- Residential and Commercial Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Commercial/Civil Litigation
- Condominium Association Law
- Represented various homeowners and investors in mortgage foreclosure defense matters
- Represented various clients in civil and commercial litigation claims and lawsuits
- Represented various community associations in litigation and collection matters