INTRODUCING ATTORNEY MARLON BRYAN
| ATTORNEY AT LAW
Marlon Bryan is a senior managing attorney with the Reyes Law Group whose legal staff has more than 28 years’ experience in the areas of real estate, litigation and business law. Marlon is an experienced legal advisor in the areas of community association law (condominium and homeowner associations) who together with his firm members is able to provide a full range of legal services to any community he counsels. Marlon believes it is important to advise clients proactively in order to minimize risk and he works strategically to reach the most desirable outcomes for clients. Marlon and his legal team currently represent 26 community associations and has extensive experience in a myriad of legal issues that may arise in a community.
Marlon views Florida community associations as unique organizations with a wide range of legal needs. A problem for one community association may not be an issue for another. The needs of homeowners and condo associations vary from escalating delinquencies and collections, to maintenance and safety issues, to contract and by-law drafting.
Marlon is an experienced attorney who understands Florida condominium and homeowners’ association law and is committed to prompt and effective resolution. Whether a community is large or small, the legal team at the Reyes Law Group has the experience and diversity to assist clients.
Marlon has successfully represented some of the most prestigious community associations in South Florida in complex legal matters. Our team provides legal counsel for homeowners, timeshares, cooperatives, country clubs, condominium and homeowner’s associations. We can also help your Board prepare for meetings, record minutes, create and amend by-laws and handle disputes. Marlon believes a well-run community association benefits the homeowners by creating a community with established guidelines for good living. The Reyes Law Group will serve to provide advice, counsel and legal oversight to assist association boards meet their fiduciary duties. In doing so, we help the boards protect homeowner investments in the community which provides peace of mind to the handling of community association issues.
Education & Admissions:
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law (1997) – Member of the Yearbook of International Law and the recipient of the Mitchell Bruce Luber Memorial Award and the Vincent P. McGee Scholarship. Founding Board Member of the University of Miami School of Law Children and Youth Law Clinic
- B.A. Temple University (1988) with distinguished departmental honors
- Member in Good Standing of the Florida Bar, the New Jersey Bar, the United States District Court for the Southern and Northern Districts of Florida and the United States District Courts for New Jersey.
Community Association Clients Benefit from the Following Services
- Legal counsel for applicable local and state laws pertaining to community association governance
- Assistance with financial planning and budget management
- Compliance with federal laws, fair housing laws, equal opportunity laws, and other pertinent statutes
- Declaration of condominium, declaration of covenants, determination of restrictions and association by-laws, interpretation of rules and by-laws
- Resolution and collection of assessment disputes
- Construction defects litigation; Developer issues
- Drafting, revision and review of purchase agreements and contracts
- Maintenance, parking, and repair issues
- FEMA benefits and declarations information
Practice Areas: Commercial Litigation, Community Association Law, Real Property Insurance Claim Disputes, Family Law and Sports Management